Friday, February 17, 2012

Liar, Liar [at] Hawthorn

Caught up with two amazing women for lunch last weekend. I was going to be in Hawthorn to frame up a few paintings we had bought in Tanzania.

Really like the interior of the cafe, but unfortunately no photos as we were seated in the corner, hidden from the rest of the cafe.

A. had already eaten with her hubby and bub earlier, so only ordered a juice, but K and I were keen to order.

Pea and fetta fritters w/ salmon
 
This was nice, but a bit too soft inside for my liking. I haven't had many (if any) pea fritters, so don't know if it was meant to be like that. Flavours were okay though.

Pants on Fire

This was some sort of beans and sausage in spicy tomato sauce. I very much had food envy when I tried this - flavours were rich but not too intense. yum!

Overall, I would not protest to coming here at someone's suggestion, and would be happy to come here if I was in the neighbourhood, but don't know if I'd travel all the way to Hawthorn just to come here.

Liar, Liar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment